The quality management system of JSC Neftekhimproekt (Russian Design Institute) is a set of set of business processes aimed at achieving the required quality of design and estimate documentation, which is the main result of Institute's work.
The quality management system (QMS) of the Institute is intended to ensure the quality of design and estimate documentation (DED) and to tune it to meet the expectations of our customers. At the same time its main task is not to control each part of DED, but to prevent shortcomings during development of the latter, which in turn may lead to the discrepancies. The QMS serves as a formalization tool for the processes of the Institute while developing DED that meets our customers' requirements as well as a monitoring tool for these processes. The QMS covering the design of facilities in the oil, chemical and petrochemical industries is currently implemented in JSC "Neftekhimproekt". The Certificate of Compliance of the Quality Management System with the GOST ISO 9001-2015 (ISO 9001:2015), reg. number ROSS RU.AD04.K00025, issued on March 22, 2021.
The main components of the QMS of JSC "Neftekhimproekt" are as follows:
1. Business processes (determining the needs and expectations of customers and interested parties among the organizations in the field of quality of products or services).
2. The policy and objectives of the Institute which meet the expectations of customers (both external and internal ones).
3. Determination of resources necessary for achieving the objectives of the Institute and providing them to those who are responsible for processes.
4. Development and implementation of methods for measuring the performance and efficiency of each process based on performance indicators.
5. Determination of the mechanisms which are necessary for prevention of discrepancies and elimination of their causes as well as implementation of these mechanisms during the QMS processes.
6. Development and implementation of process for continuous improvement of the entire QMS.
Continuous improvement of product quality and reduction of quality assurance costs are achieved by:
- using the PDCA cycle (Deming cycle), consisting of planning, action, analysis and correction phases, the latter implying elimination of the discrepancy causes and not just correction of the obtained results;
- making the customers sure that there are no defects by means of QMS certification.